Inspired by Midwest Mom, I am one of many participants in a group of Pay It Forward contests. Here's how it works (only I am not going to wait to see if I am the winner...):
1. I tell you about a prize.
2. You decided to enter the contest and leave a comment on this post, by the deadline.
3. I use a random number generator to select a winner (Colin will pick the number of your comment from a bucket).
4. I send the prize to the winner.
5. The winner sends a fun package to someone else.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will send the winner their choice of prize:
1)A $25 gas card (which will get you about 6 gallons these days-- tell me what station you use)
2) Something fun for your child (age and sex of child needed)
3) Music for you (tell me what style or artists you like)
4) Something from Tastefully Simple (tell me about any food allergies/dislikes) to cook at your house.
You must enter a response on this post by 11:59 p.m. July 11th, 2008. I'll announce the winner sometime the following week and will try to send the package within the month.
If I don't know you personally, make sure you leave an email address or blog link in your comment, that way I'll be able to let you know you've won!
13 comments:
Pick Me! Pick Me!
Ooh, I can't believe I'm the first to comment on such a fabulous prize! yippee!
So here's what I'm thinking, sign me up for the gas card because we're planning a little trip to Columbus soon and it would come in especially handy! *smile*
BTW: I know a fabulous Tastefully Simple consultant to hook you up with a prize!!
It is so fun to see the Pay it Forward contest branching out already!!! Can I put a link to your contest on my blog? Email me if it isn't okay, if I haven't heard by Sunday night/Monday morning, I'll assume it is fine.
Don't put me in the hat, I actually won three contests in the big pay it forward movement (that I know of!) and I'm going to do several more pay it forwards in the next months.
Me! Me! I think a pregnant and depressed lady deserves some kind of prize just for getting through the day!
Colin, I'll give you some candy if you pick me!
Pay It Forward contests are just so fun!
Any of those prizes sounds awesome to me. I love pay it forwards!
I was just thinking about you recently because I started coming to your library on occasion, and I realized that when I moved to google reader I accidently didn't subscribe to your blog. SO then I saw this link on Kelsey's blog and I thought I'd stop by. I'm going to add you now so I can keep up. And I'll have to look for you the next time I'm over there!
(oh, and I really want to have a contest - so pick me! Or I might have one anyway)
no, pick me. tastefully simple beer bread, yum.
Sounds like fun...and I even got my favorite number, 9! This is such a cool idea!
Great prizes...I hope I win!
Jen (Three's Company)
Nice. We should always do more Paying it Forward, shouldn't we? It's an excellent mentality.
Nan
I'm over here from Kelsey's blog. This is a great prize! I hope I win. ;)
Only 2 more hours until the winner is drawn! Since you didn't limit how many times we could enter, I'm going to chance my luck with the first and (possibly) last entry.
I can't wait to see who gets the Mommy Files jackpot and their opportunity to Pay it Forward!
Post a Comment